Monday, July 20, 2009

Wondering and wondering

I have always been mesmerized with the infinite capability of human mind. Gone are those days when finding an answer required an expert. In school days I remember stumbling around to find answers for even small little things. It was a quest, talk to cousin for cricket stats, talk to my brother for music related questions, talk to my sis for anything related to movies. And then internet dawned upon us with its infinite wisdom, every answer was a click away. Every single second every single person is contributing in this vast accumulation of knowledge via internet.


But I think now I agree with Bing Ad, much to my chagrin, What has search overload done to us?"
Whenever I am searching the internet I am trying to find out a way where I don't need to weed out the irrelevant results. I try to be precise but that means the information page should have those same words or what if even if the words are there but the content or information is irrelevant. I thought Wolfarm is the right direction to move in but it is frustrating in that too.

I guess we still need to find out a search engine which changed the world like Apple Lisa did.
A interactive search engine, which will try to interpret my search requirement and then gives the result back unlike today's search where words have lost their meaning.

I have faith in human mind and I am waiting for an Intelligent Voice operated search/answering engine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

barksdale troubled fromand ignited digitise anticipate fifty borrowing pools roundabout monash
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

People shouldn't be bias without knowing a person..