Monday, January 7, 2008

One more year

Always the new years starts with fanfare, every one has tons of things on their mind, eating healthy, regular work out, better time management, more fun, spend time with family and so on....

Guess what, the first 2 weeks seem to be very long with all of us trying to fit things in our over filled daily schedules. We are excited and we try to do all the things we have resolved to do this year. But as the time fades so the enthusiasm. It is only 1 week and I am already feeling I have been trying to accomplish a lot (may be I have already done a lot for this year). 

All above I said seems so right... unfortunately it is not 100% correct. Look back at your schedules you will find holes. There are long over stays in front of computer, there are idle chit chats, there are daily routine of channel flipping, watching re-runs.

May be this year instead of putting anything more in the schedule we should start taking out the stuff from schedule like NO TV between 6 PM and 11 PM or NO TV on Saturdays.
Or no checking of emails every 1 minute or close all the browsers when working.

I am sure we will find some time for our self and our loved ones, and who knows some of us might write a book or invent something :-)

what the heck may be I will just kick back relax open my laptop hit the refresh button of my email while flipping the channel on my TV....!!

No comments: