Monday, July 16, 2007

MFT......

Cryptic title isn't it...
Well MFT means MOST FEARED TASKS.

I am not sure about the rest of the people but I always have some tasks I want to do and I really have to do them but I just can't finish them. Those tasks can be as simple as sending some post or replying to an email but I tend to delay them. I call these kind of tasks, which are simple yet I am not able to finish as "MFT"

I always think about these tasks like "oh that thing ya I will do it when I will be free" Well amazingly even though I sit idle in front of TV flipping channels, lazing around, checking random websites I never get time to finish those tasks.

So I came up with a solution "MFT first thing in the morning"
I choose some tasks and whatever happens I try to finish them first thing in the morning. And you know what, as soon as I am done with MFT the day is wide open.... I feel like I have done most of my day's work. It relives the stress for the whole day.

Try it out and let me know if it works for you !!