Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WiFi...!!

I don't think life with out internet is possible now...whoever disagrees please let me know why are you reading this blog.

Well think over just a decade back information was something which was acquired, written or passed on to selected ones. Now it is something which is readily available, can be googled and every one has the power to get it.

My thought is not actually on internet it is the way we get it.....WiFi. Look around everyone is just doing WiFi. Cafes, markets, streets, home, offices, mobile phone(http://www.technewsworld.com/story/58377.html), Automobiles. I mean every one is selling, creating or marketing on single functionality WiFi. Isn't it amazing that how seamlessly all these things are moving into our lifestyle. You are lost on a road you used to ask directions, later on you started using maps on google, now your cars navigates you. Your cell phone, your car everything seems to be having access to infinite wisdom (Internet)

I loved this whole idea of having everything WiFi, every appliance, equipment should have WiFI, Bluetooth, internet access.
And soon this whole world will be integrated with no boundary. I am woken up early by my alarm clock" because I have an early meeting or I have gained weight and I should go to gym. My bath is ready and my breakfast is getting ready while I am soaking.
I sit in the car it navigates and drives me to office, where I WORK. My refrigerator orders for all the supplies I am running low, to my grocery store.
It might seem like watching a sci fi but I am sure wi fi will make this a reality pretty soon.
read these interesting articles
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-10-strangest-gadgets-of-the-future

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.04/fetishwish.html

http://blog.scifi.com/tech/archives/2006/12/19/9_military_tech.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...there are a lot of companies which are really working on the customized homes where rooms temperature, lighting, tv settings etc can be set up and integrated.